Start Time: 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Duration: 4 hours, 8 hours
Guests: Up to 4 people
Fishing Charters in the Hamptons
Small groups (four or less) depart from the Noyac Bay location and target the species which are most prevalent. Novice anglers often catch more fish than they’ve ever caught before! So whether it’s father and son, mom and daughter, or a few friends, we adjust the approach to make sure everyone has a great time on their New York fishing charter!
- Limit your group to four as only two anglers will have lines in the water at the same time.
- Space is precious so travel light (we have a cooler).
- Put your sunscreen on before getting to the boat. (Today’s modern products have a tendency to oxidize upon contact with the boat’s fiberglass surfaces.)
- Bring a favorite snack and beverage but leave the red wine and any drink that will stain the deck, at home.
- Wear shades, a cap, and bring a windbreaker. Wear closed-toed shoes with light colored soles.
- Be ready to have the time of your life!