The shore lines of Long Island’s Twin Forks are home to some of the world’s most prestigious residences and natural beauty.
Start Time: 9 a.m., 1 p.m., 5 p.m., and 8 p.m.
Duration: Half-day, full-day, overnight, 2 days, and 3 days
Guests: Up to 7 people
Best option for large groups!
Consuela, a premier Sag Harbor boat rental, offers two staterooms and sleeps seven. It has a full galley with twin sinks, icebox, range and oven, basic serving and cooking utensils, and a private head with a cold water shower. The helm is equipped with auto pilot, GPS, and complete instrumentation including depth finder.
There is an option to add one of our captains and an option to add an overnight boat rental if needed.
- Some tips to make your day more enjoyable
- Put your sunscreen on before getting to the boat. (Today’s modern products have a tendency to oxidize upon contact with the boat’s fiberglass surfaces.)
- Bring a favorite snack and beverage but leave the red wine and any drink/food that will stain the deck, at home.
- Wear shades, a cap and bring a windbreaker.
- Wear closed toe shoes with light colored soles.
- Be ready to have the time of your life!
- Terms and Conditions
To charter the 34′ or 27′ boats the skipper must submit a sailing resume. The resume should include enough information for us to determine his or her ability to safely command the vessel.
If, in our judgement, the sailing experience is inadequate, we will ask the applicant to find an additional experienced crew member or hire one of our USCG licensed captains. The day rate with an overnight for our captains is $200.
We require a float plan to be filed prior to departure and that on return the boat be left clean and orderly or the charter will incur a charge of $45 an hour to return it to the pre-charter condition.
Overnight stays are included as part of any two day charter. For customers interested in staying onboard the night before or after their day sail charter, accommodations can be made for an additional fee of $150.