Fishing Charters in the Hamptons call 631 725-5100
Small groups (four or less) depart from the Noyac Bay location and target the species which are most prevalent. Novice anglers will often catch more fish than they’ve ever caught before! So whether its father and son, mom and daughter or a few friends, we will adjust the approach to make sure everyone has a great time.
- Two Hour Session – costs $275 (bait & tackle included)
We usually target porgies good eating and fun to catch!
- Four Hour (9-1pm or 1- 5pm) – costs $475
Fish for fluke, blackfish or blues if theyre running.
- Full Day (9-5pm) – costs $700
Theres enough time on this trip to target any species.
Here are some tips to make your fishing charter more enjoyable.
- Limit your group to four as only two anglers will have lines in the water at the same time.
- Space is precious so travel light (we have a cooler).
- Put your sunscreen on before getting to the boat. (Todays modern products have a tendency to oxidize upon contact with the boats fiberglass surfaces.)
- Bring a favorite snack and beverage but leave the red wine and any drink that will stain the deck, at home.
- Wear shades, a cap and bring a windbreaker.
- Wear closed toe shoes with light colored soles.
- Be ready to have the time of your life!
Montauk Blitz Fishing Charters with Captain Bob Sullivan
Books have been written about the massive fish migration off Montauk Point and the anglers who fish it. Come along with Captain Bob and witness acres of bait falling prey to schools of ravenous game fish that are fattening up for the coming winter.
Join the scores of other anglers who have travelled the world to experience this awesome spectacle and successfully landed trophy fish with Captain Bob since 1999.
September kicks off the fall season with the return of false albacore, aptly referred to as the silver bullet of the grand slam. The aggressive blue fish schools roam like wolf packs then vanish without a trace. The striped bass can awe or frustrate even the most experienced angler.
There is a three-angler limit aboard the Special Edition Parker 21 center console because the seas can be rough and the weather challenging. Trips leave from Montauk Harbor and equipment and beverages are provided. Bring lunch and reliable foul weather gear.